The Hits keep rolling!
- 123,338 hits
© Dawn Quyle Landau & Tales From the Motherland. This is my work; don’t make me go all Boston on your @$$.
Straight up, with a twist... my twisted view of things. Join me for the ride! I promise to keep it interesting.
Featured Blogger on:
The Grass Is Always Greener on Someone Else’s Head
Daily Prompt: Dialogue, She Said What?
On My Father’s Birthday: A Letter To The Man Who Killed Him
Twitter: Where I’m forced to be brief…My Tweets
Open The Vault (archives) :
A Lot of People Read These Posts:
- Breaking News: Justin Bieber Wears Diapers
- An Open Letter To My (almost) Adult Children
- A Middle Aged Woman Walks Into a Sex Shop...It's No Joke.
- It's About the Bread and Buttah... And Yes Peter, I'm Talking to You
- Fifty Shades of Humiliation... at Costco.
- So Your Kid is Graduating From High School... Listen Up.
- On My Father's Birthday: A Letter To The Man Who Killed Him
- What makes me tick? Or, ticked.
- My Secret Affair With Barack Obama... Sorry Michelle
- The Middle: Sniffing Butts and Michelle Obama's Affair (it's all here)
TFTM: Proud to be featured in the book Tangerine Tango!
As of Sept. 8, 2014