Be Social With Me
Mother, Writer, treasure hunter, aging red head, and sushi lover. This is my view on life, "Straight up, with a twist––" because life is too short to be subtle! Featured blogger for Huffington Post, and followed on Twitter by LeBron James– for reasons beyond my comprehension.
© Dawn Quyle Landau & Tales From the Motherland. This is my work; don’t make me go all Boston on your @$$.
© Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From the Motherland, 2011-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From The Motherland, with appropriate and specific direction (links) to the original content.
Hit Me Baby One More Time!
- 227,257 hits
Featured Blogger on:
Thank You BlogHer!
The Grass Is Always Greener on Someone Else’s Head
Daily Prompt: Dialogue, She Said What?
On My Father’s Birthday: A Letter To The Man Who Killed Him
On My Father’s Birthday, A Letter To the Man Who Killed Him
Twitter: Where I’m forced to be brief…My Tweets
Open The Vault (archives) :
Most Popular Posts:
- On the road with Siyona Yona and Dawn
- Call Me Prissy, Butt...
- Pathos, yearning and joy... in The Zone.
- This tale ends with a stinky boy
- Thank you, merci, gratzi, спасибо, tak, תודה, gracias!
- Friend me.
- The Grass is Always Greener on Someone Else's Head... or is it?
- End of a mothering era: Farewell Harry
- Ode in photos to lots of dead animals and tourism: cowboy style
TFTM: Proud to be featured in the book Tangerine Tango
As of Sept. 8, 2014