Mother, Writer, treasure hunter, aging red head, and sushi lover. This is my view on life, "Straight up, with a twist––" because life is too short to be subtle! Featured blogger for Huffington Post, and followed on Twitter by LeBron James– for reasons beyond my comprehension.
© Dawn Quyle Landau & Tales From the Motherland. This is my work; don’t make me go all Boston on your @$$.
© Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From the Motherland, 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From The Motherland, with appropriate and specific direction (links) to the original content.
Hit Me Baby One More Time!
- 192,959 hits
Featured Blogger on:
Thank You BlogHer!
The Grass Is Always Greener on Someone Else’s Head
Daily Prompt: Dialogue, She Said What?
On My Father’s Birthday: A Letter To The Man Who Killed Him
On My Father’s Birthday, A Letter To the Man Who Killed Him
Twitter: Where I’m forced to be brief…My Tweets
Open The Vault (archives) :
Most Popular Posts:
- Breaking News: Justin Bieber Wears Diapers
- My Secret Affair With Barack Obama... Sorry Michelle
- What makes me tick? Or, ticked.
- So Your Kid is Graduating From High School... Listen Up.
- Homecoming or Coming Home?
- The Things We Do For Love... Dog Love.
- When I'm wrong... it's rare.
- Friendship: A Slow, Painful Death...
- 50 Happy Things: Bloggers Unite In A Flood of Gratitude
- What Really COUNTS: A Sea of Pink Pussy Passion
TFTM: Proud to be featured in the book Tangerine Tango
As of Sept. 8, 2014
Tag Archives: Joni Mitchell
Friday Fictioneers is a weekly photo-prompted, 100 word writing challenge. Warning: it’s highly addictive, and involves very fine people. If you’re interested in joining, or would like to read more of the stories, check out Rochelle Wisoff-Fields’ blog; she’s our … Continue reading