Be Social With Me
Mother, Writer, treasure hunter, aging red head, and sushi lover. This is my view on life, "Straight up, with a twist––" because life is too short to be subtle! Featured blogger for Huffington Post, and followed on Twitter by LeBron James– for reasons beyond my comprehension.
© Dawn Quyle Landau & Tales From the Motherland. This is my work; don’t make me go all Boston on your @$$.
© Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From the Motherland, 2011-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From The Motherland, with appropriate and specific direction (links) to the original content.
Hit Me Baby One More Time!
- 221,960 hits
Featured Blogger on:
Thank You BlogHer!
The Grass Is Always Greener on Someone Else’s Head
Daily Prompt: Dialogue, She Said What?
On My Father’s Birthday: A Letter To The Man Who Killed Him
On My Father’s Birthday, A Letter To the Man Who Killed Him
Twitter: Where I’m forced to be brief…My Tweets
Open The Vault (archives) :
Most Popular Posts:
- Summer Reads: The Overstory
- Dear Mother...
- Breaking News: Justin Bieber Wears Diapers
- Dear Mother...
- My Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad December Left Me Speechless... Literally.
- The World On Fire
- Updates From A Covid-19 Isolation: "In An Instant"
- It's No Shave November... Which Leads to The Dreaded Perv Stache
- I've Become That Middle-Aged Woman... Who Uses Baby Talk With Her Dogs
- One Year Later, On His Birthday, A Very Different Letter To My Father… (Not The Man Who Killed Him)
TFTM: Proud to be featured in the book Tangerine Tango
As of Sept. 8, 2014
Tag Archives: WWII
When I first saw the photo prompt last week, my immediate thought was of Hiroshima. I’m not sure why, but it nagged at me for days. However, I was really busy, and wanted to write something “happy,” to counter my … Continue reading
* To my fellow Friday Fictioneers, thank you so much for thoughtful comments and kind messages last week, when I was in the hospital. It was an overwhelming experience, and your thoughtfulness meant a great deal. Thanks! Each week on … Continue reading