This is a quickie… for real. And hopefully, one of those quickies that leaves you smiling… I am honored to be given the Versatile Blogger award again. This is the third one, and it really doesn’t get old! However, I’m taking a few short cuts this time. Sorry, it just has to be that way for now, but I am very grateful for the acknowledgment!
A Big thank you to Jean, at jeandayfriday (“Silly ramblings from a silly girl”). She is a clever writer, who I really enjoy reading. Thanks Jean; you made my day!
If you want to know who else I would recommend, scroll down on the right of my blog, and you’ll see “Blogroll.” That is where I list blogs that I like to follow. I would hand an award to any one of these wonderful writers! Recently, I’m really enjoying Eleanor’s sassy posts, at How The Hell Did I End Up Here. Her Big Mama posts Crack. Me. Up! The current one is sobering, but still funny… but if you scroll down 2-3 to the one on some of the current Republican candidates, you may wet your pants. For real.
7 Things about me? I’ll make this quick and easy, with the possibility of passing on some fun nonsense.
1) LOVED the Hunger Games series. Read all 3 books while sitting with my mom, in December; now excited to see the Hunger Game movie, coming out in March.
2) NEED to go to Costco today: it’s a friday and raining. Can’t think of anything much less desirable at the moment. But, it must be done!
3) Thought that Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close was one of the best movies in a long time!
4) Found The Artist amazing! Who knew that black and white, and silent… could win an Oscar. Bets on. I am a huge Oscars fan, so this is a big weekend!
5) Addicted to PBS’ Downton Abbey… hate to see the season end.
6) Starting a new novel… hoping to see something happen with the first. I write, therefore I am.
7) I eat too much sushi. I’ve actually had my mercury checked… but still eat too much sushi.
So again, thank you Jean! Check out her blog and see what she’s writing: jeandayfriday.
Then, check out some of the other wonderful writers, who I’ve come to really enjoy… and in some cases, count as friends… across the wire.
Note: Who said I couldn’t write a very short post? Done. The post I’ve been working on, will come this weekend.
Note 2: Please check out my Facebook page: Tales from the Motherland, and hit the like link there.
Note 3: As always, I’d be ever so grateful if you would hit Like on this or any of my blog posts. It makes me smile! And please pass it along. Share this blog, it makes me grin from ear to ear!