I’m honored to be featured on the Outlier Collective today, addressing an event of the last twenty years that affected me emotionally, and why. It’s a big topic; hope you’ll stop by and check it out on the Outlier Collective. Take a minute to leave a comment or a like and let me know you stopped by.
Mother, Writer, treasure hunter, aging red head, and sushi lover. This is my view on life, "Straight up, with a twist––" because life is too short to be subtle! Featured blogger for Huffington Post, and followed on Twitter by LeBron James– for reasons beyond my comprehension.
© Dawn Quyle Landau & Tales From the Motherland. This is my work; don’t make me go all Boston on your @$$.
© Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From the Motherland, 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From The Motherland, with appropriate and specific direction (links) to the original content.
Hit Me Baby One More Time!
- 196,491 hits
Featured Blogger on:
Thank You BlogHer!
The Grass Is Always Greener on Someone Else’s Head
Daily Prompt: Dialogue, She Said What?
On My Father’s Birthday: A Letter To The Man Who Killed Him
On My Father’s Birthday, A Letter To the Man Who Killed Him
Twitter: Where I’m forced to be brief…My Tweets
Open The Vault (archives) :
Most Popular Posts:
- Bringing My Father Back: A Father’s Day Love Story
- This Is Not Just a Tail, But a True Love Story
- So Your Kid is Graduating From High School... Listen Up.
- A Middle Aged Woman Walks Into a Sex Shop...It's No Joke.
- Call Me Prissy, Butt...
- Ten Miles in the Snow... Uphill... Both Ways...Barefoot.
- The Middle... Back In the Cave, We Spit In Our Mascara
- Breaking News: Justin Bieber Wears Diapers
- While I Was Away... Writer's Block
TFTM: Proud to be featured in the book Tangerine Tango
As of Sept. 8, 2014