This week is my second post on Bucket List Publications. I am now writing a weekly feature on BLP, Tuesdays. I hope you’ll check out my post there, and show it some support. This is a big deal for me, and I’m really honored and excited to be writing for Bucket List and Lesley Carter. Please head over to Bucket List and leave a comment or a Like; I’d love the support in this new endeavor. Thanks!
Mother, Writer, treasure hunter, aging red head, and sushi lover. This is my view on life, "Straight up, with a twist––" because life is too short to be subtle! Featured blogger for Huffington Post, and followed on Twitter by LeBron James– for reasons beyond my comprehension.
© Dawn Quyle Landau & Tales From the Motherland. This is my work; don’t make me go all Boston on your @$$.
© Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From the Motherland, 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From The Motherland, with appropriate and specific direction (links) to the original content.
Hit Me Baby One More Time!
- 209,781 hits
Featured Blogger on:
Thank You BlogHer!
The Grass Is Always Greener on Someone Else’s Head
Daily Prompt: Dialogue, She Said What?
On My Father’s Birthday: A Letter To The Man Who Killed Him
On My Father’s Birthday, A Letter To the Man Who Killed Him
Twitter: Where I’m forced to be brief…My Tweets
Open The Vault (archives) :
Most Popular Posts:
- Breaking News: Justin Bieber Wears Diapers
- So Your Kid is Graduating From High School... Listen Up.
- The joy of the saddle and Buckle Bunnies
- One Woman's Stomach Flu is Another Man's Yellow Fever.
- It's No Shave November... Which Leads to The Dreaded Perv Stache
- The Middle... Back In the Cave, We Spit In Our Mascara
- The Middle: Sniffing Butts and Michelle Obama's Affair (it's all here)
- It's About the Bread and Buttah... And Yes Peter, I'm Talking to You
TFTM: Proud to be featured in the book Tangerine Tango
As of Sept. 8, 2014