Barbados is an incredible destination, with gorgeous waters, exciting destinations; but, the people really make Barbados extra special! Check out more of my post on Bucket List Publications, here. Please take an extra minute to stop by the Bucket List site, to leave a comment and a like. I appreciate the support!
Mother, Writer, treasure hunter, aging red head, and sushi lover. This is my view on life, "Straight up, with a twist––" because life is too short to be subtle! Featured blogger for Huffington Post, and followed on Twitter by LeBron James– for reasons beyond my comprehension.
© Dawn Quyle Landau & Tales From the Motherland. This is my work; don’t make me go all Boston on your @$$.
© Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From the Motherland, 2011-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From The Motherland, with appropriate and specific direction (links) to the original content.
Hit Me Baby One More Time!
- 196,626 hits
Featured Blogger on:
Thank You BlogHer!
The Grass Is Always Greener on Someone Else’s Head
Daily Prompt: Dialogue, She Said What?
On My Father’s Birthday: A Letter To The Man Who Killed Him
On My Father’s Birthday, A Letter To the Man Who Killed Him
Twitter: Where I’m forced to be brief…My Tweets
Open The Vault (archives) :
Most Popular Posts:
- Bringing My Father Back: A Father’s Day Love Story
- Call Me Prissy, Butt...
- Lost in My Grief... Oh, Wait! That's Bed, Bath and Beyond...
- Ten Miles in the Snow... Uphill... Both Ways...Barefoot.
- An Open Letter To My (almost) Adult Children
- So Your Kid is Graduating From High School... Listen Up.
- Breaking News: Justin Bieber Wears Diapers
- My Secret Affair With Barack Obama... Sorry Michelle
- Bula Vinaka, Matangi! Magic in Fiji– Part I
TFTM: Proud to be featured in the book Tangerine Tango
As of Sept. 8, 2014