Join 10,385 other subscribers
Be Social With Me
Mother, Writer, treasure hunter, aging red head, and sushi lover. This is my view on life, "Straight up, with a twist––" because life is too short to be subtle! Featured blogger for Huffington Post, and followed on Twitter by LeBron James– for reasons beyond my comprehension.
© Dawn Quyle Landau & Tales From the Motherland. This is my work; don’t make me go all Boston on your @$$.
© Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From the Motherland, 2011-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From The Motherland, with appropriate and specific direction (links) to the original content.
Hit Me Baby One More Time!
- 230,933 hits
Featured Blogger on:
Thank You BlogHer!
The Grass Is Always Greener on Someone Else’s Head
Daily Prompt: Dialogue, She Said What?
On My Father’s Birthday: A Letter To The Man Who Killed Him
On My Father’s Birthday, A Letter To the Man Who Killed Him
Twitter: Where I’m forced to be brief…My Tweets
Open The Vault (archives) :
Most Popular Posts:
- Breaking News: Justin Bieber Wears Diapers
- Homecoming or Coming Home?
- Sex and flyfishing, bad parents and bikers. Not that they're connected...
- 525,949 Minutes... How Do You Measure, Measure the Time With Your Boy?
- Pathos, yearning and joy... in The Zone.
- Searching for the groove.
- The joy of the saddle and Buckle Bunnies
- This tale ends with a stinky boy
- Ode in photos to lots of dead animals and tourism: cowboy style
- End of a mothering era: Farewell Harry
TFTM: Proud to be featured in the book Tangerine Tango
As of Sept. 8, 2014
Category Archives: Christma-Hanukkah Mission
In high school, I read the quote “To those whom much is given, much is expected.” It is most often ascribed to John F. Kennedy, but is borrowed from Luke 12:48 (“For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall … Continue reading
Spoiler alert: Family members– Do not read this post until after Christmas. Or, do not read the last paragraph. I can’t stop you of course, but I for one still believe in Santa, and I think you’d rather be surprised. … Continue reading