Be Social With Me
Mother, Writer, treasure hunter, aging red head, and sushi lover. This is my view on life, "Straight up, with a twist––" because life is too short to be subtle! Featured blogger for Huffington Post, and followed on Twitter by LeBron James– for reasons beyond my comprehension.
© Dawn Quyle Landau & Tales From the Motherland. This is my work; don’t make me go all Boston on your @$$.
© Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From the Motherland, 2011-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From The Motherland, with appropriate and specific direction (links) to the original content.
Hit Me Baby One More Time!
- 223,741 hits
Featured Blogger on:
Thank You BlogHer!
The Grass Is Always Greener on Someone Else’s Head
Daily Prompt: Dialogue, She Said What?
On My Father’s Birthday: A Letter To The Man Who Killed Him
On My Father’s Birthday, A Letter To the Man Who Killed Him
Twitter: Where I’m forced to be brief…My Tweets
Open The Vault (archives) :
Most Popular Posts:
- An Open Letter To My (almost) Adult Children
- The Grass is Always Greener on Someone Else's Head... or is it?
- Call Me Prissy, Butt...
- The Middle Of the Road, With John Pavlovitz
- Homecoming or Coming Home?
- Rumors Of My Demise... (an unplanned tutorial in blogging, and explanation for my disappearance)
- Heavy (not just about Kiese Laymon, or Nathan Phillips or Nick Sandmann or racism or Gillette or lies or truth)
TFTM: Proud to be featured in the book Tangerine Tango
As of Sept. 8, 2014