Be Social With Me
Mother, Writer, treasure hunter, aging red head, and sushi lover. This is my view on life, "Straight up, with a twist––" because life is too short to be subtle! Featured blogger for Huffington Post, and followed on Twitter by LeBron James– for reasons beyond my comprehension.
© Dawn Quyle Landau & Tales From the Motherland. This is my work; don’t make me go all Boston on your @$$.
© Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From the Motherland, 2011-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From The Motherland, with appropriate and specific direction (links) to the original content.
Hit Me Baby One More Time!
- 224,740 hits
Featured Blogger on:
Thank You BlogHer!
The Grass Is Always Greener on Someone Else’s Head
Daily Prompt: Dialogue, She Said What?
On My Father’s Birthday: A Letter To The Man Who Killed Him
On My Father’s Birthday, A Letter To the Man Who Killed Him
Twitter: Where I’m forced to be brief…My Tweets
Open The Vault (archives) :
Most Popular Posts:
- Sometimes The Bucket List Delivers A Bonus... When Bloggers Meet.
- An Open Letter To My (almost) Adult Children
- Friday Fictioneers: Sweet Anticipation
- Homecoming or Coming Home?
- Friday Fictioneers: The Dream House
- Ready, Set, Go! With BedPak...
- The World On Fire
- 525,949 Minutes... How Do You Measure, Measure the Time With Your Boy?
- Friday Fictioneers: All Is Lost
- Friday Fictioneers: The Memory Tree
TFTM: Proud to be featured in the book Tangerine Tango
As of Sept. 8, 2014
Tag Archives: bucket list
Note: It took me all week to get around to writing this post, because my week was bat ass crazy! Not a minute to really write or reflect. So, I’ve spared nothing here. No part 1 and 2, as would … Continue reading