Be Social With Me
Mother, Writer, treasure hunter, aging red head, and sushi lover. This is my view on life, "Straight up, with a twist––" because life is too short to be subtle! Featured blogger for Huffington Post, and followed on Twitter by LeBron James– for reasons beyond my comprehension.
© Dawn Quyle Landau & Tales From the Motherland. This is my work; don’t make me go all Boston on your @$$.
© Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From the Motherland, 2011-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From The Motherland, with appropriate and specific direction (links) to the original content.
Hit Me Baby One More Time!
- 220,259 hits
Featured Blogger on:
Thank You BlogHer!
The Grass Is Always Greener on Someone Else’s Head
Daily Prompt: Dialogue, She Said What?
On My Father’s Birthday: A Letter To The Man Who Killed Him
On My Father’s Birthday, A Letter To the Man Who Killed Him
Twitter: Where I’m forced to be brief…My Tweets
Open The Vault (archives) :
Most Popular Posts:
- Homecoming or Coming Home?
- Friday Fictioneers: She Drifts...
- I've Become That Middle-Aged Woman... Who Uses Baby Talk With Her Dogs
- The Middle: This Is A Test, This Is Only a (dildo) Test...
- Breaking News: Justin Bieber Wears Diapers
- So Your Kid is Graduating From High School... Listen Up.
- Bringing My Father Back: A Father’s Day Love Story
- It's About the Bread and Buttah... And Yes Peter, I'm Talking to You
TFTM: Proud to be featured in the book Tangerine Tango
As of Sept. 8, 2014
Tag Archives: Dysfunction
This is another contribution to the wonderful Blog Hop, hosted by Emily and Kelly. Each week they post a prompt, for the ongoing theme of “Remember the time when we…”. This weeks prompt is food: a memory, a recipe, a … Continue reading