Be Social With Me
Mother, Writer, treasure hunter, aging red head, and sushi lover. This is my view on life, "Straight up, with a twist––" because life is too short to be subtle! Featured blogger for Huffington Post, and followed on Twitter by LeBron James– for reasons beyond my comprehension.
© Dawn Quyle Landau & Tales From the Motherland. This is my work; don’t make me go all Boston on your @$$.
© Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From the Motherland, 2011-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From The Motherland, with appropriate and specific direction (links) to the original content.
Hit Me Baby One More Time!
- 220,962 hits
Featured Blogger on:
Thank You BlogHer!
The Grass Is Always Greener on Someone Else’s Head
Daily Prompt: Dialogue, She Said What?
On My Father’s Birthday: A Letter To The Man Who Killed Him
On My Father’s Birthday, A Letter To the Man Who Killed Him
Twitter: Where I’m forced to be brief…My Tweets
Open The Vault (archives) :
Most Popular Posts:
- Breaking News: Justin Bieber Wears Diapers
- An Open Letter To My (almost) Adult Children
- Change: Pulling Up My Bootstraps.... Alas, Which Boots?
- My Secret Affair With Barack Obama... Sorry Michelle
- Friday Fictioneers: She Drifts...
- The Grass is Always Greener on Someone Else's Head... or is it?
- Call Me Prissy, Butt...
- It's No Shave November... Which Leads to The Dreaded Perv Stache
- Pop Goes My Cherry... Losing My BlogHer Virginity
- Disney, Let's Get Real!
TFTM: Proud to be featured in the book Tangerine Tango
As of Sept. 8, 2014
Tag Archives: Teen Blogger
Seems a quirky thought, but not so. Day after day, I struggle with my 16 year old to get him to do his homework. In our home, education is a given. It’s never been if you go to college, but … Continue reading →