Be Social With Me
Mother, Writer, treasure hunter, aging red head, and sushi lover. This is my view on life, "Straight up, with a twist––" because life is too short to be subtle! Featured blogger for Huffington Post, and followed on Twitter by LeBron James– for reasons beyond my comprehension.
© Dawn Quyle Landau & Tales From the Motherland. This is my work; don’t make me go all Boston on your @$$.
© Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From the Motherland, 2011-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express permission from this blog’s author and owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Dawn Quyle Landau and Tales From The Motherland, with appropriate and specific direction (links) to the original content.
Hit Me Baby One More Time!
- 223,033 hits
Featured Blogger on:
Thank You BlogHer!
The Grass Is Always Greener on Someone Else’s Head
Daily Prompt: Dialogue, She Said What?
On My Father’s Birthday: A Letter To The Man Who Killed Him
On My Father’s Birthday, A Letter To the Man Who Killed Him
Twitter: Where I’m forced to be brief…My Tweets
Open The Vault (archives) :
Most Popular Posts:
- Breaking News: Justin Bieber Wears Diapers
- Homecoming or Coming Home?
- A Few Moments to Think About Veteran's Day
- Mothers & Daughters: Karma's A Bitch
- My Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad December Left Me Speechless... Literally.
- The Middle... In Case You Were Wondering.
- The Middle... Can't Make This Stuff Up (but it can keep you up!)
- Oh Captain My Captain... There But For the Grace.
- For My Daughter... This Is History
- 50 Happy Things 2016: Bloggers Unite to Flood the Internet With Gratitude
TFTM: Proud to be featured in the book Tangerine Tango
As of Sept. 8, 2014
Tag Archives: Yellowstone
This morning I found myself awake at 3am. Jet lag. It sucks, if not for the obvious perk that you’ve been somewhere far enough away, that it messes with your sleep, when you return. I had the enormous perk of … Continue reading
Warning: May not be appropriate for the sexually squeamish, my children, spouse, or those who like to gossip. Ok, I’ll say it: I’m seeing a lot of very sexy fly fishermen. Yea, Brad Pitt made it look good in … Continue reading
I arrived tonight in West Yellowstone, at the far west side of the park. It was another glorious day of rambling, exploring the world around me and my thoughts. The endless beauty of this place blows my mind. Today, as … Continue reading